Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little D

Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner. Well .... technically they brought the dinner because of me and my whole broken ankle situation, but we invited them to stay and eat with us.

Food is always better with friends, I think. And a little fotography photography, too!

Boys are a little scarce in these here parts, so when I had the opportunity to take a picture of a male child ~ especially one as cute as little D ~ I jumped at it. Literally.

We took all the kids out to the trampoline and I hobbled around and took pictures. I felt as if my big clumsy boot impeded my lightening quick speed (::snort::) so every time I turned around little D was doing something else cute .... on the other side of the trampoline! By the time I limped over to that side he had jumped and tumbled somewhere else. ::sigh:: So is life with boys.

Here are a few of the ones I managed to get and thought were totally cute! :)

D and his momma. I love shots of momma's playing with their babies.
Daniel_2440

Ahhh....finally STILL!
Daniel_2392

And my favoritest (it's totally a word!) of the night. I managed to be in the right place at the right time!
Daniel_2428.CR2

Mmm, mmm, that boy is just yummy! I could eat him up!

His momma will just have to bring him over a little more often!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Well. I guess if you're here then you've realized I'm Michelle. I live in the DFW are of Texas and I'm a photographer. Oh! You want to know a little about me? Well. I love Jesus, my hubby, my children, my friends, photography, The Food Network, food in general, great music, good movies and chilly nights. I also love laughter. Lots and lots of laughter. I'm not particularly fond of pantyhose, green olives (although I love the black ones!) or stuck up professional photographers. I think they're mean. I'm glad you've come to visit my little corner of blogdom. I hope you like what you see!

I consider birth photography my specialty as it's my first love and what started this whole photography journey, but I also love to photograph momma's-to-be, squishy newborns, wiggly little ones, those about to graduate, kissy-faced couples in love and can even be persuaded to do an I Do or two.

If you need a photographer or would simply like to discuss my general disdain for green olives, please feel free to contact me at :
mypcmichelle (AT) yahoo.com

Thanks again.

The pictures you find at Michelle Monk Photography belong soley to Michelle Monk. That's me. Please do not copy them without my exclusive permission. That's called stealing. It's found in commandment # 8 in the Bible. Go ahead. Look it up.

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP