Monday, October 19, 2009

Here I Go Again ... Literally.

Okay. So I know I just moved here recently, but I've got to tell y'all something.... blogger is a pain in the patootie! I'm not the only one to feel this way and I've noticed that I'm not the only one wanting to jump ship lately! So I'm taking the plunge and jumping. Blogs, that is.

Yup.

As my photography business grows and changes, so will this blog. Or the new one. Hopefully before the end of the year I will have an 'actual' photography website with a blog link and be all special like and professional-ish (totally a word).

So follow my sweet Charlie on over to the new place here. I think you'll like it. And if you like me or it, please go leave a comment over there for me. Wordpress doesn't have 'followers' per se (which frankly made me feel a little like Jim Jones anyway - DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!) and I will have no idea who's reading. And I'm insecure enough as it is so leave a comment and spare me some emotional distress. Please.

I'm also trying to figure out how to transfer my blog posts from here and beautifulyouphoto.blogspot.com to over there. I'm a technological imbecile and this could take a few days weeks months, so bear with me.

I'll see ya over there. Hurry. Go now. Follow Charlie.

Charlie -3

0 comments:

About This Blog

Well. I guess if you're here then you've realized I'm Michelle. I live in the DFW are of Texas and I'm a photographer. Oh! You want to know a little about me? Well. I love Jesus, my hubby, my children, my friends, photography, The Food Network, food in general, great music, good movies and chilly nights. I also love laughter. Lots and lots of laughter. I'm not particularly fond of pantyhose, green olives (although I love the black ones!) or stuck up professional photographers. I think they're mean. I'm glad you've come to visit my little corner of blogdom. I hope you like what you see!

I consider birth photography my specialty as it's my first love and what started this whole photography journey, but I also love to photograph momma's-to-be, squishy newborns, wiggly little ones, those about to graduate, kissy-faced couples in love and can even be persuaded to do an I Do or two.

If you need a photographer or would simply like to discuss my general disdain for green olives, please feel free to contact me at :
mypcmichelle (AT) yahoo.com

Thanks again.

The pictures you find at Michelle Monk Photography belong soley to Michelle Monk. That's me. Please do not copy them without my exclusive permission. That's called stealing. It's found in commandment # 8 in the Bible. Go ahead. Look it up.

Stat Counter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP